Advantages When Trading Futures; the Stock market requires $25,000 minimum account balance to day trade stocks known as “Pattern Day Trader” or a stock trader who executes four or more day trades in five business days in a margin account. The Futures traders can place as many trades as they wish within their margin requirements in a single day trading session. Also, there are brokers who will open an account for you to trade Futures for as little as $400.
Futures Trading Advantages When Trading Futures
Futures trading is buying a contract on some asset believing the market will go up or selling a Futures Contract on some asset believing the market will go down. The most widely trade Future Contracts are the S&P 500, Nasdaq, Oil, Gas, Gold and Silver. You can open a NinjaTrader account with their brokerages with $400 and day trade but there is one restriction. Each broker has an amount you must have in your account to hold a trade until the next day. In the S&P Futures Market the day closes at 4:15 PM EST and your trade needs to be closed before that time if you don’t have enough money to carry the trade over to the next day. When the market opens again you can place your trade again usually 6:00 PM EST.
Best Futures Market to Trade
The E-mini S&P 500 Futures, composed of stocks of 500 large companies, is considered to be the best market to trade. The S&P 500 futures are one of the most liquid and most traded futures products in the U.S. and not as volatile as the Nasdaq which is mostly comprised of Tech Stocks.
Why Choose Us?
- 3-Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Our entries are Custom Channel Location Oriented and Rule Bound
- We offer help to keep you mentally geared to toward your goals
- Our Futures Trading Course from start to finish walks you through the process to learn how to day trade futures.
- Our Trading System does not have a lot of trade entries per day but the trades are at major swing points on our Custom Drawn Channels.
- We trade with the trend and have custom indicators and custom settings to help you know what direction is with the trend and where to get in the trade using a 12 tick stop loss on every trade.
- When you complete the Futures Trading Course, you have access to our Monthly Trades we took to see this trading method on a live review. After you have successfully Sim Traded, to your satisfaction, you can begin trading your own Account. We suggest your start your live trading account trading the MES which is 1/10 the size of the ES eMini account.
Excellent Customer Support!
We desire for you to be a satisfied customer. Why not fill out this form and send us any questions you may have and we can get you started on the right track to begin your carrier in day trading Futures.