About FTA Training Course
Key Concepts Discussed in this Course
Instructor - David Weatherred
- No experience is necessary
- A good Desktop Computer or Laptop
- Good Computer Skills
- Willing to follow trading rules
- Ability to learn and wait on trade setups
We teach you how to trade the S&P Futures and how to maximize trading efficiency. We take only rule based trades with a 12-13 tick stop loss.
If you are looking for a Course for a new Career what would your dream be for a Career Course? Performance based? Own Your Own Business? Work from Home? Support Group? You might find these dreams a reality with our FTA Day Trading Course.
Approximately the first three days you spend installing our indicators and learning how they work. Once you have downloaded the indicators we have a quick start guide to help you get started trading while you continue to learn the Course Lessons. Once you complete the Courses (2-6 weeks), then you have access to our monthly trades we have taken and you can begin Simulator Trading and practicing your new Carrier in Day Trading Futures. When you are ready we give you a coupon to for 50% off LeeLoo test account to test yourself and see if you can qualify to trade a LEELOO Funded Account.
What is Included in the Course Lessons
In this course are many lessons that will take you probably more than a week to complete. You must complete each lesson and answer the quiz correctly to move on to the next lesson. The first three days of Lessons is about setting up your charts with our indicators and design. If you complete these on the 4th day you can begin the actual trading course learning how to trade.
What Indicators are Included
We include All of our custom made indicators; designed for the S&P 500 E-mini Futures Trading, but can be used for Forex and Crypto, which are exclusively only available on the FTA Futures Trading Course:
- The Master Money Bot for Ninjatrader
- The Ninjatrader Half Day Fibonacci
- The Ninjatrader Accurate Daily Fibo Plotter
- The Pivotal Fibonacci Zones
- The Duplicate Limit Orders to Accounts
- FTA Chart Notes
- FTA Entry Lines
- FTA Distance Measure
- FTA 20 SMA
- FTA Alerts
- FTA Bar Color
- FTA Cloud
- Tick and Minute Intercept
- Custom Chart Templates
- Background Colors to Match Direction
- Work from home and learn a new Career learning to Day Trade futures.
- Learn, Mature and Trade Live
- Members Support
Why You should Copy Trades
- We use our Trade Limit Order Duplicator to copy trades from the ES to the MES. The ES is more accurate since the institutions trade ES.
- With the Simulated ES accuracy, you can have a tighter stop loss on MES.
- Your size is always 1-2 Lots on Duplicator sim account with risk management settings on the live account using Master Money Bot Indicator.
- If you are not good at following the method trading rules and begin to take trades we don’t teach this could ultimately be a problem.
- If you move your stop loss and don’t enter trades using the suggest stop loss method that could ultimately be a problem.
- If you trade Lot Sizes too large NOT using proper risk management on your account or the LEELOO account ultimately this could be a problem.
- If you DO NOT have good computer skills this is a problem
- If you do not Speak and Read English this could be a problem.